1. Pour boiling water onto TRUMPS COCOA POWDER & allow to cool down.
2. Mix the flour, castor sugar & baking powder together and add to the cocoa powder mixture.
3. Add the vanilla essence, unbeaten egg yolk and cooking oil to the mixture and MIX WELL!
4. Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites and place in 2 x 23cm sandwich pans.
5. Bake in the oven at 180°C for approximately 25 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down.
7. Ice with your favourite icing and decorate with TRUMPS CHERRIES, TRUMPS VERMICELLI and/or TRUMPS 100’S & 1000’S.